pursuant to Article 13 of the European Union Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), we inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the provisions specified below.
Data Controller - is Federico Betti, to whom the interested party can contact to assert your rights directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing - The personal data in our possession or that will be communicated to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- to carry out the obligations of existing contracts and / or that will be concluded in the future;
- comply with the obligations established by law for administrative, tax and accounting obligations;
- carry out economic activities in compliance with current legislation on business and industrial secrecy;
- guarantee specific services also through third party operators;
- to be able to contact you for commercial and promotional initiatives relating to new products or services, subject to your explicit and free consent by e-mail
- to be able to contact you to carry out customer satisfaction surveys, subject to your explicit and free consent.
- To be able to analyze your purchasing habits (also through the Virtual Fidelity Card) in order to be able to send you specific offers dedicated to you, subject to your explicit and free consent.
Place of processing -The data is currently processed and stored at the Federico Betti registered office, located in Via dell’Elica, 1
06134 Sant’Egidio Perugia .
Communication and dissemination scope - On behalf of Federico Betti, professionals and / or companies designated to carry out administrative / accounting or consultancy activities may become aware of your data, in compliance with the provisions of art. 28 of the Regulation; o Persons authorized to process, appointed pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulations, identified in writing, which have been given specific written instructions.
We inform you that the collected data cannot be disclosed. However, they will be communicated to third-party companies, also located in non-EU territory (in which case it will be our responsibility to verify that your data are protected pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679), to guarantee specific services, the provision of which is mandatory for everything. it is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them, in whole or in part, may make it impossible for the company to execute the contract or to perform these services correctly. These subjects are appointed as external data processors, in accordance with the provisions of art. 28 of the Regulation.
Processing methods and conservation - The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art 32 of the Regulation on security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the Regulation.
Your data will be processed based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Data retention time - The data provided will be stored in our archives, both paper and electronic, according to the following parameters:
- for administration, accounting, orders, budget management and the entire production flow, assistance and maintenance, shipping, billing, services, management of any litigation: 10 years as established by art. 2220 C.C., without prejudice to any delayed payments of the fees that justify their extension;
- for the promotion of services or commercial opportunities: the data will be kept for 10 years from the last commercial contact;
- for information relating to customer satisfaction: 10 years from the last contact.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data - Some data are essential for the establishment of the contractual relationship or for its execution, while others can be defined as accessories for these purposes. The provision of data to the Data Controller is mandatory only for data for which a regulatory or contractual obligation is envisaged.
Consequences of any refusal to provide data - In cases where the provision of data is required by a legal or contractual obligation, any refusal would put the Data Controller in the position of not being able to execute or continue the contract as it would constitute illegal processing. In cases where there is no legal obligation to provide data, the refusal would not have the aforementioned consequences but would still prevent the execution of ancillary operations.
Special categories of personal data - Pursuant to art. 26 of the Privacy Code as amended by the Regulations, you may give the Owner "special categories of personal data" pursuant to art. 9 of the Regulation, ie those data that reveal "racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person". These categories of data may be processed only with your free and explicit consent.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling - The Owner does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 of the Regulation.
Rights of the interested party - At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to Federico Betti, to the postal address of the registered office or to the address email@example.com